The Experimental Skincare Haul

I love skincare just as much as the next person, I think it is important to make sure that you look after your skin but also, it is key that you enjoy looking after your skin. Some people will stick to the same skincare routine throughout their lives and others will mix it up, to be honest I have been a bit of both for the past few years as I have stuck to the same moisturisers and face wash but chopped and changed my toners, face masks and eye creams. Recently, I thought it might do my skin some good to have a change and experiment a bit with some new and different products because I feel my skin is just average at the moment, it is not glowy and plumped but it also isn’t awful.

So, I took to having a look on a few different websites to get some inspiration and I bought a few sets from QVC, if you haven’t bought from there or even looked on their website before then you must! There are quite a few big and high-end brands available on there for amazing prices, it is most definitely the unsung hero of all shops as I don’t hear many people speaking about it.

If you want to see what I bought then carry on reading…


Firstly, the Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream which came in an Elemis toiletry bag.



Secondly, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser.




Finally, Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial, Eye Recovery and Morning Facial.

Once I have got stuck into using these products you may see some review posts in the next few weeks, so keep checking back for that.

What are some of your skincare recommendations? I’d love to hear about some of your staple products or recent discoveries.

Until next time.

x


You can find me on Bloglovin' using the link below!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/january-edit-19048305

Comments

Popular Posts