My Boots Essentials


I’m sure everyone loves a good old splurge on some nice new things from time to time but there are times where we have to buy things that we just need in our day to day life, some of those things might actually be exciting but other times you’d rather be spending your money on other things! But, never the less, I do enjoy going to Boots every time I need a few bits and bobs, occasionally when I’m doing my essentials shop I’ll chuck a couple of things that I don’t actually need I just wanted them, just to spice up the shop a bit!
If you can’t tell already I thought I’d share with you some of the essentials that I like to buy from Boots, let’s get to it!


As you can see we have the usual suspects in this little haul. Dry Shampoo – what a guy, saves my hair on a regular basis, I’m not too fussed on the scent I just get what’s available. Veet – I have never used a razor to shave before and I don’t intend on starting now, the thought of cutting myself scares me too much! This does the job of leaving my legs silky and smooth. Deodorant – Don’t really think that this one needs an explanation, an essential to everyone! Right Guard is one of my favourite deodorants, I have stuck with them for a good while. Cotton Wool Pads – I get these depending on how I am taking my make-up off at the time, sometimes I use them just to get my eye make-up off, right now I’m using them all over my face as I’m using Micellar Water, which we will be seeing shortly. Hayfever Tablets – I struggle to find anyone who doesn’t need these bad boys! Fun Fact: I couldn’t come off my hayfever tablets at all last year as whenever I tried I felt as though as it was the pollen count was sky high, maybe I’ll have more luck this year *crosses fingers and toes*.


Now we have the bits which are more interesting, in my opinion. Micellar Water – As I said before this is what I’m using to get my make-up off at the moment. It’s damn good stuff! Try it. The big bottle only cost me a fiver too so win win! Mascara – This is one of those make-up items that I could not do without, especially this one. I think that I have only ever used Maybelline mascaras… I just think they know how to do them so I wouldn’t want to take the risk straying from them. Archery Pencil – I flit between this Soap & Glory eyebrow product which is the pencil and brush duo and another which is the pen and pencil duo, just depends on how I’m feeling I suppose. I find the pen hard to correct once it is on so have gone for the safer option this time. Powder – Last but by no means least we have the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Not too much to say about this, everyone knows about it, uses it and loves it. Does what you need a powder to do. One thing I think we’d all like is for Rimmel to change the packaging, as them lids like to crack and break and once that happens you can wave goodbye to your powder, you will come to it one day and find the packaing and no powder because it has decided to break free all in your bag…!

What are your essentials that you cannot live without?

Until next time.



x

Comments

Popular Posts